Product Spotlight: The Simplified Planner

Here is something that we are really, really excited about. We first heard of Emily Ley and her Simplified Planner a year or so ago and wanted to see what it was all about. Well, lucky for us, Emily and her team were at the National Stationery Show back in May and we got to see her entire line in person! Well, let's just say, it did not disappoint. We are carrying a lot of her products (art prints, notepads, home base binder and journal) but today we're just focusing on the planner, because, let's face it, it deserves it's own post! 

Now, we'll start off with this - I know so many people have gone to calendars on their smart phones. I am not one of those people. I do keep a shared google calendar with my husband (this has worked really well for us, I highly recommend it) but for my personal and business day to day responsibilities, I still keep a planner. I need to see it out in front of me, on my desk, in order for my sanity really.

So, yes, this planner is pretty, cute, fun, whatever you want to call it. But, the reason I LOVE it is because it is highly efficient and functional. I swear, every day, week, month that passes somehow seems to go faster and faster and I feel tremendous pressure some days with my mounting list of obligations and to dos. This planner helps me organize my responsibilities in a way that seems manageable.

We've listed photographs of the inside of the planner below but some of my favorite features are: 
1. There is a to do list for every day with circles that you can actually check off (isn't that just so gratifying?)
2. The times for each week day are written out - this really helps when scheduling meetings, appointments, play dates, pick-ups, etc. 
3. The spiral binding (sounds obvious, right?) keeps it flat on my desk and open to the page I want.
4. Lastly, the colors! I'm all for a neutral palette for a room or even outfit, but when I'm working I like to look at something cheery! 

Purchase yours here! More details and specs are listed on our website.
(thank you notes to send note pad sold separately, available here)