Capturing the Moment

When woken up at 5:30 am on a Saturday morning by very loud neighbors what do you do?

Well, I got up and walked to the Brooklyn Bridge to take pictures. The morning, while everyone else is still sleeping, is my most favorite time to shoot. I took mostly black and whites for my black and white wall (project in progress). The sun was rising just over the Manhattan Bridge when I got there, perfect timing!

Here are just a few of the shots:


Notice, no one was on the bridge yet - brilliant!!


The sun was rising over the Manhattan Bridge.


P.S. Although I love shooting digital (I am a HUGE fan of instant gratification) there is something to be said about film. I loved that when I got my prints developed (1 hour of course) there were pictures from my birthday that I had completely forgotten about.