How did we get here?



In honor of Tara Frey's new book Blogging for Bliss, Artsy Mama is hosting a blog book release today! To see a list of who is attending this party visit www.artsymama.com.

Here is the story of how we came into the blog world.

When we started Taylor Aiden 2 years ago, our web-site did not have all of the information that we wanted to share. We decided to do the blog for updates on new products, fabrics, and general happenings in our lives. The blog has progressed, changed, gone on loooong vacations but has now evolved into something that we will continue even when we have our web-site completely finished (we are still working on that). I do have to say that I enjoy it more and more each day. It took time though getting used to sharing what felt like so much information and finding exactly what I wanted to write about.

My sister and I both post things individually on our blog and so there are days I go on and see something totally new - it’s just like visiting someone else’s page! I also enjoy going back and reading old entries. It reminds me of looking through a photo album and it is so much fun.

Another thing I love is reading other blogs and finding people who are happy doing the same thing you are: creating!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!